With more than one trillion dollars in current student loans, and climbing, there are literally thousands of students who are under water on their payments. You don’t have to be one of them.
Our federal student loan consolidation program can fix that. After enrollment, the Company pulls information on all your loans, then negotiates with your creditors for 3-4 months forbearance so you don’t have to make payments while they are working on your accounts. They negotiate with all your lenders to pay off the loans, and create a new loan for you under the Federal government. This new loan is designed to lower interest rates, shorten the term of the payback period, and provide you with one lower monthly payment. Contact us today to obtain a free quote that will help you decide if this program is right for your situation.
Under certain circumstances, if you have been paying your loans consistently over time, and you are in public service, you may qualify for forgiveness of the debt. Wow!
What do we mean by public service? Federal, state, local, or Tribal government organization, agency, or entity (includes most public schools, colleges and universities); A public child or family service agency;
- Emergency management
- Public safety
- Law enforcement
- Public interest law services
- Early childhood education (including licensed or regulated health care, Head Start, and state-funded pre-kindergarten);
- Public service for individuals with disabilities and the elderly;
- Public health (including nurses, nurse practitioners, nurses in a clinical setting, and full-time professionals engaged in health care practitioner occupations and health care support occupations);
- Public education
- Public library services; and School library or other school-based services.